Fash! Geek: The Reading List….Antiques: il Gusto Classico Negli Interni Italiani Volume I

The Reading List….Antiques: il Gusto Classico Negli Interni Italiani Volume I

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Reading List….Antiques: il Gusto Classico Negli Interni Italiani Volume I

5415AntiquesVol1_low
I actually bought Volume II about six months ago and fell in love with it immediately. (Ive been looking for volume I ever since). Luckily on my last trip to Milan I found Volume I at Rizzoli and bought it immediately.
Â
As you can see from the images, this is the best book on Italian interiors I’ve ever seen.
Â
HOWEVER, I’d love to hear if you guys think there’s another book that’s even better than this. Please share it with us. It will make a win win for everyone.
Â
Book Details:
Antiques IL Gusto Classico Negli Interni Italiani Volume I
By Roberto Valeriani
Photographs by Mario Ciampi
Published by Verba Volant Ltd.
<!---->




Posted in Book Features

No comments:

Post a Comment