Fash! Geek: Five ways to Washi up your workspace

Five ways to Washi up your workspace

The Edited
In no way am I over my love for all things Washi. I’ve written about it previously here, here and here.
How could you be when there are so many prints and colours? Kids birthday presents are wrapped in it â€" and sometimes I even spell out their names in Washi on the parcel. It sticks up posters in my office, Charlie and Lila’s party invitations, school info and drawings are put up on the kitchen wall with the low-tack tape and I even use it in my planner to mark out special dates and projects.
Pinterest have some ingenious ways of utilising Washi â€" and as I’m always looking for new reasons to use it and also to get more organised generally around my desk situation, I’ve picked five of my favourite ways to Washi up your workspace.
1: DECORATING PENCIL POTS: Pick a colour theme and wrap a few shades of Washi around the mid-to-ends sections of pencil pots for a unique look.
Image: The Fox and The Star
Image: The Fox and The Star
Â
2: JAZZ UP YOUR OFFICE CHAIR: Love this idea, take a neon shade and wrap around the legs of your chair. I’ve got these chairs in my kitchen and might actually do it there too!
Image: Etsy
Image: Etsy
Â
3: CREATE YOUR OWN WALL PLANNER:  Go large or go small, but using a couple of different colours you can create an easy to edit planning system for your office wall.
Image: Decoesfera
Image: Decoesfera
Â
4: LABEL POTS AND DRAWERS: If you use plain stacker boxes like me (I have these from HEMA), you might want to label them so their contents are clear. In my case they would all read ‘cute cards and stationery,’ ‘more cards,’ ‘more stationery…’
Image: The Fox and Star
Image: The Fox and Star
Â
5: CREATE YOUR OWN MOOD BOARD: Whether it’s Instagram pics, your family photos or motivational words that inspire you, you can use Washi to create your own visual prompt.
14961895378_b979ff8aff_c
Image: Fox and Star
Image: Brit Co
Image: Brit Co
Let me know how you use it â€" would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment