Fash! Geek: coachella with revolve

coachella with revolve

 photo rvlv8_zpspptirosk.jpg photo rvlv10_zpslqszktys.jpg photo rvlv13_zps6nygwpga.jpg
(ARE YOU AM I Delphine top, Jen’s Pirate Booty Las Floras Shorts, Free People Indio Boots)
 photo rvlv6_zpswjbntsru.jpg photo rvlv5_zpsznhk0mhv.jpg
(Stone Cold Fox Te Amo Jumper, Céline shoes)
 photo rvlv2_zps2rtutb4g.jpg photo rvlv4_zps42vmwnym.jpg photo rvlv1_zpssslhgypf.jpg photo rvlv7_zpsjaxe813w.jpg
(Citizens of Humanity Premium Vintage Quincey Overalls, ARE YOU AM I Lish tshirt, Chloé buckle mules)
I had such a good time at Coachella, how is it already over! I put together some looks with Revolve based on some of my favorite pieces they carry. I don’t like to go too thematic with festival dressing but these beaten up overalls, gauzy shorts, and pretty little jumper were just that right balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment