Fash! Geek: Love a Breton? You will love this new collection.

Love a Breton? You will love this new collection.

Petit_Bateau-Kenta_Matsushige_HR_1
Anyone who knows me or reads The Edited will know that I’m partial to a stripe.
In fact, last week’s My Style featured the most recent purchase to my 18-strong Breton collection. Add my kids and husband’s tops to the mix and I quite often do a complete stripe wash. Yes, worrying.
So unsurprising news to share today â€" there is a gorgeous new Breton-inspired collection that has hit the high street that fellow stripy lovers will dig.
Classic French label Petit Bateau have teamed up with young Japanese designer Kenta Matsushige, who has designed three pieces that embody his vision of the brand. In this case, it’s the sailor shirt and t-shirt in a clean, minimalist, striped style.
Petit_Bateau-Kenta_Matsushige_1_hrPetit_Bateau_Kenta_Matsushige_3Petit_Bateau-Kenta_Matsushige_2
ALL IMAGES: LAETITIA HOTTE / PETIT BATEAU
I love the dress (above), which would be perfect for beach holidays thrown over your swimsuit or teamed with flat sandals and a straw shopper for sight-seeing.
The collection is online and in selected stores from today, with prices starting at £42. Check out the Petit Bateau website for more details.
Â

No comments:

Post a Comment