Fash! Geek: The world’s most stylish basket case(s)

The world’s most stylish basket case(s)

f0d804c505dd1e1637692fa396238efa
Image: Eliza Gran Studio
I don’t know whether it’s because I can smell Summer in the air, have just been invited on a fantastic trip (more soon!), or because I have most recently been buying beach cover ups like there’s no tomorrow and they NEED a holiday pal. Whichever reason, I am obsessed with straw baskets. Officially, a basket case.
Some of you will definitely be heading away for half term, while others â€" like me â€" just fancy a stroll down to Sainsburys with one, wishing it was 85 degrees and cloud free.
iwanttobeher
Image: I Want To Be Her
Here are some of my favourites, which include this one by The White Company and also, check out Edit.58 on Instagram (soon to launch online), who will be stocking the amazing Eliza Gran pom pom style seen in the above picture. And which is, pretty much, the dream hippie luxe holiday basket.
baskets
FROM TOP LEFT: Black, white and red pom poms, Isme | Pom pom basket, Anthropologie | Smiley face, FINDS at Net a Porter | Black, white and yellow pom poms, Topshop | Brown and strappy, Mango | Fried eggs, Anya Hindmarch | Striped with pom pom tassles, J Crew | Hello Sunshine, Smallable
Â

No comments:

Post a Comment