Fash! Geek: Eight ways to pimp up your DUKTIG kitchen

Eight ways to pimp up your DUKTIG kitchen

little village
IMAGE: Little Village
One of the most popular design posts I’ve written was this, on some of the amazing remodelling ideas for IKEA’s DUKTIG play kitchen.
Along with the majority of my friends â€" we own this £65 kitchen, bought for Charlie’s 3rd birthday because it was simple and unisex, so perfect for him and his little sister.
As per usual, it’s still waiting to be pimped up â€" but I LOVE seeing how others transform them.
So by popular demand, here are eight further ways to revamp your DUKTIG.
Image: Tracey Hageman on Pinterest
Image: Tracey Hageman on Pinterest
I LOVE: The marble effect sticky paper covering the worktop and copper painted fixtures.
Image: Limmaland
Image: Limmaland
I LOVE: Limmaland is an Etsy shop who produce ready-made stickers for you to customise your DUKTIG. This graphic design is called ‘Rautig’
Image: Instagram via Chalk Kids
Image: Instagram via Chalk Kids
I LOVE: The ‘E’ mug (obvs!) and the marble worktop. So chic!
Image: The Shaker House
Image: The Shaker House
I LOVE: The grey paint job, marble top and silver foil oven door.
Image: Babiekins
Image: Babiekins
I LOVE: Simple wooden detailing and faux brick wallpaper
Image: Jimmy Cricket AU
Image: Jimmy Cricket AU
I LOVE: The on-trend fruit motif and added handles
Image: Little Years
Image: Little Years
I LOVE: The turquoise splashes and graphic wallpaper
Have you done up your DUKTIG? Would love to see pictures if you have…

No comments:

Post a Comment