Fash! Geek: The Edited Updater: Striped espadrilles

The Edited Updater: Striped espadrilles

9fa77ff59709c81d8f90cce7e01c2e52
Image: ShopStyle
Cheap, chic and classic â€" move the stripes from your top to your feet this Summer for an easy way to update your denim.
I’m having a bit of an espadrille moment, after going through a few years of feeling they were a bit naff. Oh how wrong I was! I blame Chanel and their lust-worthy canvas n’ logo espadrilles. And I TOTALLY would by the way. In the meantime I repeat-buy Park Lane two-tone styles, which you can find on ASOS (and on my Instagram here for how I wear).
Navy and white stripe espadrilles are a stylish addition to your wardrobe â€" plus, depending on your budget, you can get a pair that costs anything from £7 up to £70 and beyond.
Image: Hello Fashion
Image: Hello Fashion
ASOS (again) do a multi-pack with a striped pair for £18, and Joules’ simple stripes are definitely worth a look. For an indulgent purchase, I love this beautiful canvas and leather pair from Tory Burch at Net A Porter. And these Manebi neon cotton Ibiza espadrilles from Avenue32 make me want to squeal a bit and run to the nearest airport. Finally,  if you don’t fancy blue (WHAT!?), then Boden’s yellow stripes are pretty lovely for the sunshine.
But here are some of the best out there…and don’t forget the kids, scroll down for the cutest children’s striped soles I’ve seen!
Â
Â
espadrilles
CREDITS from top to bottom:
Â
For the kids, Next have some lovely little boy’s styles here. And these canvas stripe plimsolls from HM Kids are great â€" and cheap (not espadrilles, but I had to include).
But can we just discuss these?! Tootsa MacGinty are selling the most gorgeous unisex pair of espadrilles. I’ve already put an order in for my two!
tootsa

No comments:

Post a Comment